- Safely Rear-facing
- For maximized safety it is recommended to use the Vaya 2 i-Size in a rearward-facing position for as long as possible, up to a height of 105 cm (approx. 4 years). The innovative design offers bigger kids a comfortable ride with enough leg room. From a min. 76 cm of height (approx. 16 months) the Vaya 2 i-Size can be used forward-facing.
- 360° Rotation
- The 360° rotation mechanism makes getting in and out of the car easy as the seat can be turned to face the door. This prevents back aches for parents and promotes the child's independence.
- Driving Direction Control
- The Driving Direction Control prevents children from traveling in the forward-facing position before min. 76 cm of height and 16 months.
- The Energy Reduction-Technology reduces forces on the neck in a head-on collision. The forward-facing ER-Tech is activated as the forces reach their full impact in a head-on collision: the headrest slides down, progressively limiting the neck’s exposure to the impact forces, and subsequently locks into position.
- Integrated Linear Side Impact Protection System
- Whether rear or forward-facing, the Vaya 2 i-Size's integrated Linear Side-impact Protection System (L.S.P. System) increases the level of safety in case of a side-impact collision. The L.S.P. system can be folded out and reduces the force of a side-impact collision.
The Vaya 2 i-Size is a new car seat in our gb Platinum collection incorporating a clean ‘future perfect’ design, top-line safety technology and a number of parent-friendly features. With a 360° rotation mechanism, this car seat makes switching from rearward- to forward-facing easy and offers a comfortable ride for children up to 105 cm (approx. 4 years).